RIF Q & A
JET-NET Q & A
1) If I take the 15 months VLOA can I still apply for unemployment?
The company will not contest your claim, but they will respond and provide accurate information on your status.
2)If I take 15 months VLOA if it will affect my seniority in any matter?
No, it does not affect your seniority, you continue to accrue
3)VLOA accrued vacation and sick pay will be frozen, if I get furlough what happen to that?
As per Article 15, you will receive a lump sum payment for accrued and unused vacation
4)If Iam not furlough Oct 01 then I can continue with the leaves until it ends, or company recalls early?
If you were granted the EVLOA and have not been affected by the furlough you continue with the duration of the EVLOA
5)When opt for VLOA when would it start?
The company is the one who determines the starting dates
6)If I take EVLOA and after oct 01,2020 Iam furlough and when they start recalling back to work, do they call first the ones that took EVLOP and then furloughed?
We do not have a date on when the company will be calling recalls back to work. We need clarification on who returns first to work.
7)When would my VEOP start?
VEOP with 12-month payout period: you will separate from the company on September 30, 2020 and will be effective September 28, 2020.
VEOP with lump sum, you will separate from the company on September 30, 2020 and will be effective Oct 01, 2020.
8)Will health benefits be dedicated from my pay?
Health benefits will be deducted from paycheck as normally would while you are still on payroll, after separating from the company team members will pay the same rates directly to benefits service center through monthly invoicing for the duration of your coverage period.
9)Who is eligible to travel using the eight positive space round trip tickets?
Team members, spouse/domestic partner/registered companion, qualifying children and parents will be permitted to use the tickets if they travel with the team member.
CWA STAFF VONDA Q & A
1) what are the group divided ex cars Csc csa club?
Article 4 group 1 csa n Csc passenger service consists of the following five groups and following classification within each group : 1) customer service group which consist of the following classification : Customer service coordinator and customer service agents 2) The customer assistance group which consist of customer assistant representative (car) 3) The premium customer service group which consist of the following classification 1) Pcsc , LPCSR and PCSR. 4). The travel center group which consist of travel centers representative TCR. 5) Reservation groups
2) By Company seniority.
Company seniority article 12.A. Reduction in force will be based on passenger service seniority with in the affected employees groups.
3) Are the agents for 2015 after cover for Recall rights? If not, why we too membership and we don’t represent and where this was advised to them? All agents A covered article 3 scoop, Q 1 -No furloughed to the street however only applies to whomever was on payroll at the date of ratification.
4) what happens to the sick time? If they leave it to age and return if agent didn’t return will they give the money and how much per hour?
Article 27 $8.75 per hour
5) Insurance how long will it last?
Article 27 full-time employees the company will continue to pay the company’s portion of the cost of applicable medical dental and life insurance for a period of time equal to the sum of one duration of furlough allowance if any and 290 days
Article 27 full-time employees the company will continue to pay the company‘s portion of the cost of applicable medical /dental and life insurance for a period of time equal to the sum of one duration of furlough allowance if any and (2) 90 days.
Part time employees the company will continue to pay the company’s portion of the cost of applicable medical /dental and life insurance for a period of time equal to the duration of the furlough alone if any
6) how many years before losing rights to AA?
Article 13 C conditions employees awarded a voluntary furlough will be placed on furlough and will retain recall rights for a period of five years to the specific group and location from which they were furloughed.
7) Letter of notice have to be sent certain time to agents?
Article 12 reduction in force 30 days.
8) Do we still pay union feet on layoff?
You only pay dues if you are receiving money from the company so no article 33 Union security section l no deductions shall be made for employees for any period during which they are unpaid leave.
9) Do the agents that have been layoff come back before transfers or opening positions with in their station layoff?
Article 9 filling a vacancies .
10) What percentage the company thinking of laying off?
Unknown at this time there has been projection of 15 to 20 won’t know until after we see how many employees are left on September 30.
1) what happened to those no cover who came 2015 on do they have any recall rates once the company brings the 2013 back?
Not sure what this question is we will discuss on call.
2) Does the union have funding to give agents?
3)Returning by seniority or part time /full-time status?
Article 14 recall , recall rights to a specific location and group or extended to qualified employees furloughed or displaced from location, recalls of furlough and displaced employee shall be in seniority order.
1) Will we receive lump sum for everything?
Article 15 furlough benefits furlough employees will receive a lump sum payment for accrued, unused vacations and compensatory time.
2) vacation time accrue does the company pay?
Article 15 benefits. Furlough employee will receive a lump sum payment for accrued unused vacations and compensatory time.This payment will be made at the later of the employees final paycheck or the employee final furlough allowance payment.Vacation days taken in advance of accrual will be deducted from the employee final paycheck.Sick leave bank days are not paid but are retained during furlough.
3) If agent moves to the bump city does as pay for moving?
Article 13 RIF relocation guidelines American offers relocation assistance to non-management employees who relocates as a result of a reduction in force RIF
4) full-time can bump part time , article 12 RIF yes per the article and part-time can only bump part time full-time by seniority?
Part-time employees displays part-time employees who have completed their probationary periods will: A be permitted to bid in a security order for available part-time vacancies in their group for which they are qualified at the time of announcing reduction including required part-time vacancies that would be made available by employee who are awarded voluntary furlough and including positions held by part-time employees who have not completed their probationary periods or positions offered to prospective employees.
5) bumpy rights? Article 12 RIF
As part of the system this displacement process results from a reduction in force the company will offer voluntary Furloughfor request as provided for article 13 of this agreement.
Full-time employees displaced full-time employees who have completed their Full-time employees displeased full-time employees who have completed their probationary periods will:
- To be permitted to bed and then you already order available full-time or part-time vacancies within the group already that they qualify for search vacancy at the time of announcing reduction including vacancies that would be made available by employees who are awarded voluntary furlough and including positions held by employees who have not completed their probationary periods or positions offered to prospective employees
- b) if they are insufficient full-time vacancies within the group be permitted to displace in seniority order the most junior full-time employee in the group in the system provided they are qualified for such position at the time
- c) be permitted to bid in seniority order available part time vacancies with their group at their location provider they are qualified for such positions at the time of the announce reduction
- d) If there are insufficient part-time vacancies within their group of their location be permitted to displace The most junior part-time employee within the group at their location provided that they have More seniority than the part-time employee and are qualified for such position at the time of the announced reduction
- e) Accept furlough.