People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms. There is no specific antiviral treatment recommended for COVID-19. cdc.gov
If you have possible or confirmed COVID-19:
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Monitor your symptoms carefully. If your symptoms get worse, call your healthcare provider immediately.
- Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.
- If you have a medical appointment, notify your healthcare provider ahead of time that you have or may have COVID-19.
- Stay in a specific room and away from other people in your home. If possible, use a separate bathroom. If you must be around others, wear a mask.